New Contributor

QF A-210141 - 5 POCKET ZIP FRONT JEANS

[ Edited ]

I HATE pull on pants.  I finally found jeans that actually fit and I can wear, purchased two pair and suddenly they aren't available anymore.  I've tried the pull ons.  If they fit my hips, they gape at the waist, if they fit at the waist, they won't go over the hips.  I HATE pull ons.  When are the 5 pocket zip front dream jeannes coming back?  I heard Angel says they were coming, but this was months ago.  Where are they??????

Honored Contributor

Re: QF A-210141 - 5 POCKET ZIP FRONT JEANS

@jenntm.  There's nobody here who can answer your question.  It's best to contact Angel on Facebook.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@jenntm  I can't answer your question, but I don't wear pull on pants either.  I love a 5 pocket jean with a zipper.

Honored Contributor

I have both zip and pull-ons.  The pull-ons are mostly the bottoms I grab when, as today, I head out to walk super early.  Have never run into anyone dressed partocularly fashionable at that time ev en though many do dress in nice casual attire at other times of the day.

My preference for the zip style  has less to do with my waist being ptoportionally smaller than my hips -  it's my legs  that are really the skinny culprits and zip-front pants, especially jeans help with that problem.  Hate droopy drawers on us old women!