Contributor

Does anyone else feel like Quacker Factory tops are getting too expensive?  With the shipping, they are close to $50!!

Honored Contributor

@mrskeyI have no idea.  I do buy tops for that price and more, but it's been a while since I bought Quacker so I can't speak for quality.  When I was buying Quacker, I often had tops that I could gets lots of wear from, so the cost per wearing made sense to me. 

I was even able to get some of my cost back when I lost weight because I sold some Quacker at consignment when I couldn't sell much of anything that was cheaper when I bought it.  I took a total loss on two dresses I bought from a sale rack locally.  That hurt!

I'm working to pare down my wardrobe, so I hope when I start buying again that Quacker still has the quality to make the price work.

Contributor

Quacker Factory, Susan Graver, LOGO all too, too expensive.  Susan Graver everything is 49 dollars plus.  Nothing is lined and it is all made in China.

Same thing with Quacker Factory.  Tee Shirts 25 to 30 dollars plus tx, plus sand h.

QVC has gone off the edge.  They have mostly designer's clothing and it is all made in China.

At some point it will have to end.  Susan Graver is the one.  She is top dollar and again, seams are not stitched, thngs have no lining. 

the vendors are getting rich and the consumer is being taken.

Honored Contributor

New to QF purchased this year..love every single top. Needed to clothes after weight loss found incredible QF tops clearance prices. Definitely would pay original prices. Love the 60/40 fabric! Retains the integrity of the garment. 

Honored Contributor

I think all of the Q's prices are just too high for my budget.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@mrskey  No, I don't find them too expensive. I have around 10-15 pairs of their pants in various lengths and probably just as many tops, if not more. Love them all and the price I paid for them was comparable to what I would have spent locally at the mall, with the exception that QF is more comfortable. I almost always get them when they are TSVs or one-day-only presentations. I watch for their specials and the buy-more/save-more deals.

There are always some in my suitcase when I travel! 

Honored Contributor

I find a lot of QF at my local Goodwill usually w/ tags still on. Prices are around $4.00.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

A263580 Not on clearance one of my favorites. Find QF tops very generous order extra small, normally wear Small. Price is reasonable. Imo of course. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yep they are allll too expensive. But here I am ordering them anyways.

Woman Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Everything is too expensive when it gets over $50 here. I am also tired of so much bling. And do not like no petite sizing.