Valued Contributor

Oh no -not more cold shoulders

Looks like the Q2 Big Deal is a no go for me.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Oh no -not more cold shoulders

When is this style going to go out of fashion? It's so unflattering!

Honored Contributor

Nice, springy colors.

Honored Contributor

It's a pass for me, too. Disappointing. I've never liked the cold-shoulder look. I can always rip the sleeves away on my tee shirts, if I want cold shoulders.

Honored Contributor

I ❤️them! I can’t make up my mind between the navy/red or hot pink/lime green.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I think I’m passing too but I love the colors and the neck detail. Maybe I’m disappointed because the cut out of the sleeve is too much.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Check with Toby to get an honest opinion on which colors to get! Smiley LOL

I own two cold shoulder tops and they garner the most "that looks so good on you!" comments I get from people. I would love to get a set of these, but am not sure at this point. Will check back and look at them again later in the day.

Esteemed Contributor

I love cold shoulder tops!! Just not sure about these.I prefer a more open neckline.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, not liking the look.  I bought one cold shoulder just to have one.  It was a C Wonder.   I haven't worn it once.  Though I really like the QF line.   The best items they have IMO is the embroidered tops.  Not big on the dream jeannes.

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I love them too and am trying to decided between the same two colors as you.  I recently received the new QF top with the grommets and split sleeves in red and it is great...and a flattering shade of red.  I wish there was a set with black and navy.