Super Contributor

Re: Oh no -not more cold shoulders

I cannot stand the open shoulder look.  I don't think they really look good on anyone because they usually just look odd.  It seems the designs are getting more and more ridiculous by the day.  I can't wait till they go out of style and they can take the bell sleeves and shark bite hem with them.  It is so difficult to find any clothes I like anymore.

Respected Contributor

I have one cold shoulder from D&C.  I have worn it once.  I have no shoulders at all and my upper arms are not my fav asset.  Not a look for me at all.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@Trudey...wouldn’t it be fun if we could pick our 2 favorite colors rather than have them already grouped? If we could pick our own I’d pick the navy & pink. I do ❤️the red, but that pink is the perfect pink for me. The lime green is not on my list of favorite colors.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler...Toby says it’s a no-go for the lime, so I’ll be purchasing the navy/red! 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Well, I am surprised, as I think that color would be great with your color hair. You must really appreciate Toby's discerning eye. Smiley LOL

BTW....I decided to pass. Something was bothering me about it and I think it is the "key hole" opening at the neck/chest. It kept distracting me. I think having that hole and no cold shoulder would work for me, or cold shoulder and no key hole; but the two together is a little too much for me, along with the embellishments. WHEW! Saved some money. Smiley Happy

I like navy and red too! Good choice.

Honored Contributor

@SarahZwrote:

When is this style going to go out of fashion? It's so unflattering!

It is a trend, so it will pass. However, not soon enough for me.

Super Contributor

I hate them. Have seldom see them look good on anyone .