Honored Contributor

I woke up in the night and QF was on.  A291879 was being shown and I had never seen it before.  Angel said they found the design after Jeannie had passed.  However, IMO its one of the ugliest things Ive seen, no wonder she did not have it manufactured.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Several 5 star reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I have one that’s very similar from denim and company. Only difference is it is corduroy and I love it! 

Honored Contributor

Reminds me of my elementary school days.  Not a look that translates well for a mature woman but that's just my opinion.

Super Contributor

This was on before today. MaryBeth was wearing it. Not a pretty look. It has a very dowdy look to it. Definitely not fashionable.

Super Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I woke up in the night and QF was on.  A291879 was being shown and I had never seen it before.  Angel said they found the design after Jeannie had passed.  However, IMO its one of the ugliest things Ive seen, no wonder she did not have it manufactured.

OMG - I just watched the video. The taller model looks like Raggedy Ann. She just needs some striped stockings to go with it.

Honored Contributor

I love it, I love a jumper.

I would buy the olive in a heartbeat but it's shorter than I like to wear my dresses.

I'm not into the denim look either but I like this.

I still have a jumper in my closet.   Don't even want to think how long I've had it but it's a midi length and I wore the heck out of it.

Honored Contributor

Put it with tights, boots, turtleneck in the fall.....looks like the quintessential kinder teacher.

Respected Contributor

Saw it as well when I woke in the middle of the night.  Each to his own....just not for me!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I had a D&C jumper like that years ago but it was denim not a knit.  I like the jumper style but definitely not for $50!!!!!