Honored Contributor

I wish Quacker would bring back the float dress

I still have one that I use sometimes. They are so nice to pop on after a bath, or when it's hot out ,and so sticky you don't want waist bands,  and things close to your body

I know it's probably been a long time, since they were produced, but I would like to buy another one

Honored Contributor

Re: I wish Quacker would bring back the float dress

@cherrywrote:

I still have one that I use sometimes. They are so nice to pop on after a bath, or when it's hot out ,and so sticky you don't want waist bands,  and things close to your body

I know it's probably been a long time, since they were produced, but I would like to buy another one

@cherry I think I know the kind of dress you mean, check out the Vermont Country Store. They have some nice prints.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@cherry  I agree!  I loved those!  I am 4'll and it hit right at my ankles!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I did contact Angel but she said they tried to bring them back some  time ago ,and they didn't sell. But ,she said they would be having other dresses for sale

I really wanted a lounge dress, not a regular one @Pandalady @QVCkitty1

Honored Contributor

Go to Amazon and search float dresses, @cherry.  I recently bought a striped one with embroidery on the yoke, sleeves and hem as I thought it would help me dress with my shoulder injury.

Respected Contributor