Honored Contributor

New Dream Jeannes Crop Pants w/ Motif On Leg

I'm getting these in the bleached denim, with the cute daisies!   

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Crop-Pants-with-Motif-Details.product.A303250.html?s...

@Trudey  @Mellie2   @haddon9

Honored Contributor

Re: New Dream Jeannes Crop Pants w/ Motif On Leg

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee . Those are so cute!

I noticed those crops earlier today when I checked to see what was new but there wasn't a presentation ...I just saw it...thanks!

I've been buying warm weather clothing and getting ready for a trip down to Florida to visit my mother.  I think I'm going to pick up a pair of these in the bleached denim too.

Remember last year you had mentioned to me that I should stop & visit the Dali museum in St. Petersburg if I get a chance?  Well I'm meeting up with my brother early next month and we're doing a little sightseeing on the west coast before driving to visit mom.  The Dali museum is on the list of places to visit.

I can't wait!  I'm sick to death of winter .... we just had another 8" of snow on Wednesday  but a lot of it has melted yesterday & today.  These new QF crops look like they will be perfect for my trip! Smiley Happy

ETA:  A few weeks ago I bought these A302774 (they were a big deal).  Similar crops but with a touch of sparkle at the bottom.  I'm assuming that they will have the same fit.

Honored Contributor

I just thought of something....I have sandals from Alegria called Venice in Hippie Chic (I don't want to put a link here).  The Q used to carry them but no longer.  They are still available at Zappos. 

Anyway they would look great with these new QF crops in the daisy embroidery!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9.  The older Alegria styles are often available a deep discounts at alegriashoeshop.com.  This is an official reseller for Alegria.  Free shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 . Thanks for the tip!  I will check them out! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cute but the fabric is W A Y too hot for where I live.

Honored Contributor

Hi  @haddon9 .  Oh, I am so very happy you are going to the Dali museum.  I think you'll love it - the bldg. itself is worth seeing, let alone the paintings.  Please try to join up with a tour to be sure you get the most out of that painting where you don't see that it's Lincoln until you stand in a certain spot to see it (you have to be X number of feet away and then you see Lincoln in the painting, where you didn't before). It's amazing.  Also, if I recall correctly, the museum is free on Thursday after 4 or 5 p.m. (that's when I went - and it's crowded then).    Also, the gift shop is great!   I'm so excited for you (and envious - I'll have to go there again some day). 

As for the fit of the new crops vs. the one you have, all I can say is that with QVC's sizing, you just never know and can't rely on anything. i.e. other pair in the same size (unfortunately).

Respected Contributor

@Pearleewrote:

I'm getting these in the bleached denim, with the cute daisies!   

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Crop-Pants-with-Motif-Details.product.A303250.html?s...

@Trudey  @Mellie2   @haddon9

@Pearlee  Those are so cute!  If I hadn't just gotten these QF crops when they were the Big Deal, I would order.  I think I'm set for crop jeans...for now Smiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/Quacker-Factory-DreamJeannes-Grommet-Lace-Up-Crop-Pants.product.A302774.html

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

More grommet DJs for @Trudey  !  But the ones in this thread with the motif are so different from the grommet ones..... they could easily be justified!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  The Enabler.  Smiley Happy