Esteemed Contributor

Just want to put in a request for petite pedal pushers! So many times I want to purchase from this line, but petite ladies need petite sized clothing.

Pretty please!!?

Honored Contributor

@Harpa,

Totally agree with you, thanks for posting,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ff/5b/cc/ff5bcc87549f488a47344ea39b9859dd.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

As the vendor has stated before...they only do "short" not "petite"  because Jean was short but not petite.....so the clothing is not petite proportioned just shorter.....i really think they are missing out on alot of business by not offering TRUE petite sizing...

Honored Contributor

@Harpa@kelsey17@meallen616

I have to say that this line provides my GO TO sizing in pants. (not tops)

I can understand your longing for petite sizing in pants, though.

Will Denim and Company petite sizing in pants work for you? I have found that the rise is too short for my figure, but it may work for you.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1

Thanks for suggesting! I've never gotten D&C, even though I know they offer petite.

I like QFs designs better.

Valued Contributor

I wonder how many petite designers refuse to make regular sizes.  QF is missing out on the "money end" and their reason is JUST STUPID!!!  There are many women out there that need a shorter rise in the pants not just the length. 

Honored Contributor

@Harpa  @BaileyBop.  We've been harping on this subject for years but somebody stubbornly refuses to consider making DJs in petites.  We must all live with ill-fitting pants because Jean Bice had a figure flaw.  My solution has been to buy other brands.  Denim & Co. has had pants using the same fabric.  They have an upcoming TSV.....dare we hope?  Watch other brands for knit jeans.  I don't even watch QF shows anymore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I guess they want to honor her by not changing. Also what good is the heart if you do not want to tuck in your shirt especially if you do not have a flat stomach.

Occasional Visitor

I totally agree regarding the petite/short debate.  I am mostly short, but somewhat petite.  I find that the rise on the short is way too long.  I wear size 14 short in the DJ 5 pocket zip front  bootcut but the waist comes up to my bra. but I deal with it.  However, since they are discontinuing the zip front boot cut, I will be totally out of luck.  I love pull on, but their waists (except for a couple of styles) have no stretch to go over my thighs & hips and the elastic width is too thick  for short waisted (petites), it's very uncomfortable.  Size large is too small & xlarge is too big. I understand that the wider elastic with very little waist  adjustability presents a flat front appearance for those who tuck shirts it, but I don't see that many women who wear these styles do that.  Either QF or QVC does not seem especially open to accomodating, otherwise, loyal customers.  I have more shirts & jackets than I can count and bought more pants, crop pants, capris, & shorts that I have not been able to wear & gave away.  I lhave a medical problem that is very common, but most doctors are not even aware of  and is often misdiagnosed as fibro myalgia. It is called LIPODEMA /LIPOEDEMA AKA "PAINFUL FAT".  You can find info on  Wikepedia. It is not to be confused with lymphodema. If you are a people watcher, you will notice a lot of bottom heavy women with big legs & a "cuff" or indented band around the ankles.  It is a dead giveaway of the disease.  No cure & hard to manage & difficult if impossible to loose weight.  It can be hereditary.  My daughter & I both have it.  It makes clothing that fits very hard to find.  Just venting........ 

What has happened to the stock of Dream Jeans? It is depleted, on sale, with no new inventory. When will stock be updated with denim, navy and black colors?