Honored Contributor

Caring for Tops

[ Edited ]

Love my new QF tops! Care for my clothes, wash accordingly. Question hand wash or delicate cycle? Did turn inside out without issues air dry laying flat. TIA

Valued Contributor

I do inside out on delicate and have not had any problems.  What tops did you get that you love?  I got the Christmas top with a jeweled penquin on the front and I just love it!  I was afraid to wash it because it is just so cute, came out perfect.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818wrote:

I do inside out on delicate and have not had any problems.  What tops did you get that you love?  I got the Christmas top with a jeweled penquin on the front and I just love it!  I was afraid to wash it because it is just so cute, came out perfect. 

A273438 Black & White Set 

A263582 Black, Pink sold-out. Returns ordering. 

A263582 Purple & Grey Set 

Thank you for helping me. Tops are lovely! 

Esteemed Contributor

I do the same, inside out on delicate and lay flat or hang dry depending on the material.  I love my QF.   I have certain tops I usually wear only on vacation, certain tops for holidays, etc.   Not too big of  a fan of the dream jeannes, but do own a couple of pairs.   It always makes for fun conversation.   Enjoy ladies!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

I do the same, inside out on delicate and lay flat or hang dry depending on the material.  I love my QF.   I have certain tops I usually wear only on vacation, certain tops for holidays, etc.   Not too big of  a fan of the dream jeannes, but do own a couple of pairs.   It always makes for fun conversation.   Enjoy ladies!

Passed on dream jeans living in Florida, Think might be heavy. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity   Yes they are a bit heavy.  Have you tried the skort?   Those are substantial but the shorts underneath are so light and comfy, that would nice for your weather.