Honored Contributor

looks great this morning

hair not as blonde more flattering as is the style 

Honored Contributor

It's nice to see her again.  She looks good!

angel qvc.JPG

Valued Contributor

I follow her on social media and she's always posting positive messages and she seems super funny. She's one of my favorites on the Q. And I agree with you - she looked gorgeous this morning Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I follow her on social media and she's always posting positive messages and she seems super funny. She's one of my favorites on the Q. And I agree with you - she looked gorgeous this morning Smiley Happy 

I like her too even though I don't wear Quacker she is one of the most well-informed reps they have

if you watch her and listen you notice she knows everything about every single product 

She can recall details about each and every one of the 70 kinds of dream Jeannes they have

Esteemed Contributor

Angel is one of my favorite people to watch.  I have a lot of QF t shirts, I'm a fan of the embroidery!  I like to watch her though even when I am not shopping.   It was good to see her today as she hasn't been on too much lately.

Valued Contributor

@jackthebear I'm right with you - I have a couple of Quacker t-shirts, but I watch QF shows to see Angel. She's the most professional, fun vendor rep there is! She should teach other vendor reps how to be on TV - some of them can't even remember the name of 3 lipsticks, yet Angel remembers 70 colors Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

@jackthebear I'm right with you - I have a couple of Quacker t-shirts, but I watch QF shows to see Angel. She's the most professional, fun vendor rep there is! She should teach other vendor reps how to be on TV - some of them can't even remember the name of 3 lipsticks, yet Angel remembers 70 colors Smiley Wink

and no cards!

while she is at it teach the hosts 

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy Angel.  I'm going to wear my Quacker Factory Forth of July Dog T-Shirt today: