Respected Contributor

just watching a Q2 QF presentation and saw this. I couldn't figure out at first what that gold on it was. It turns out it is a gold tiny pocket. I think the designer of this was kind of reaching and came up short. I like a lot of QF designs as kind of fun although I have only ordered 1 item ( I am happy with it) but always checking for sales. I do enjoy Angel also. I just wondered if anyone else questioned this design. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just took a look. I'd have to agree with you.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the fact that there are 2 shirts.  I like the fabric--cotton and polyester--and the fact that it's long sleeves.  Might have bought one at $20 not 2/$45.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, it looks like a badge.  Or a "Hello, my name is ..." tag.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not liking the look of this shirt, looks like it came from the show Star Trek !!! Beam me up Scotty !!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks like a last minute thought......

Frequent Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

just watching a Q2 QF presentation and saw this. I couldn't figure out at first what that gold on it was. It turns out it is a gold tiny pocket. I think the designer of this was kind of reaching and came up short. I like a lot of QF designs as kind of fun although I have only ordered 1 item ( I am happy with it) but always checking for sales. I do enjoy Angel also. I just wondered if anyone else questioned this design. 

It reminds me of A305798 where they put the little pocket on the sleeve.