Respected Contributor

This is such a pretty top, with lace sleeves & pearl details. I would love to order, but only 1 review. It was a 5* review, so I added it to wish list. Anyone have this top that hasn't written a review yet??

Honored Contributor

@TX-starlight.  By the time there are many reviews, it'll be sold out.  There are already sizes and colors that are gone.  People grab nice Quacker pieces fast.  If you love it, you'd better make your move now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The sleeves are so pretty but does it look kind of boxy to anyone?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this top today .... I fell in love with it the minute I saw it .... I did not want to take the chance of it being sold out .... 😍

Respected Contributor

@January121 What color did you get?? I was thinking on the black. Lol, it's probably already sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

@January121 What color did you get?? I was thinking on the black. Lol, it's probably already sold out.

@TX-starlight ..... I ordered it in black which is my favorite color...... I hope it’s still available for you 😊

Respected Contributor

@January121 I have been trying to check availability all day. "Tech difficulties" ALL day. I hope it's still available in black. That was my only choice.