Respected Contributor

Just rcieved a package from QVC. 5293673101 reg Denim pants, was sent a tall it said regular, but when they lay 3 inches across the floor, you know.. 5293800657, which was a Denim and company floral crepe in stone, blouse, or was supposed to be, instead it was  a pair of Susan Graver tan pants size 6. I wear a medium, so both things were wrong, I have them in the package ready for mail tomorrow. They were both in the same package, on no shipping pay day. Just asked for them to take it off my credit.  Don't know, but someone was having a bad day.  

Honored Contributor

Well that stinks!

Super Contributor

I received my order last week.  It was 3 Quacker skorts and a set of 2 Quacker tee shirts.  I got the skorts, but instead of the tee shirts, I had 2 Breezy bras!  I called customer service and sent the bras back, but the tee shirts in my size and color were all gone.

I am not happy that I cannot get what I ordered because someone didn't pay attention.  This is not the first time something like this has happened, but fortunately it is not frequent. 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a pretty little Judith Ripka enamel ring.  What a surprise when I opened the box and found a very, very expensive Imperial Gold bracelet! I imagine the person waiting for that was surprised too!

Respected Contributor
Awhile back ordered D&C pants and received a pair of Graver Velvet pants in a plastic bag that did have the item number of the pants I ordered. Obviously they were a return and customer used a different bag then the velvet pants came in. Told me there is no checking of returns other then scanning the item number in bag.
Esteemed Contributor

Not just filling orders, but packing orders, though I think my problem was a shipping company issue.  I recently received three orders in cardboard boxes - two UPS and one post office.  The boxes were not the QVC labeled boxes, but some very flimsy cardboard things.  Of the three, two boxes were somewhat mashed and split on some sides.  They looked like they were drop kicked into a goal!!!

And in one of the boxes, despite some of messy, white packing peanuts....the products rubbed against each other and some of the label was ripped off.  Now these were going to be gifts...obviously could not gift them in that condition. CS was very kind and took care of the issue....but the products should not have been received in such condition.

Esteemed Contributor

3 times I have received the wrong color items. I think they need to check their order packing peoples eyes......................

Contributor

I too received the same color and size 3 times. When I was asked to send back the 3rd time, I requested a new color and the person on the QVC end decided to just return the item instead so I never did get the pants.

Respected Contributor

A bare minerals foundation arrived today—wrong color. I checked the order and my attached invoice. Both show the correct shade, so it’s the person pulling the order that goofed. Luckily it was just a shade lighter and it will be ok for winter. The time to return and replace is just too long to mess with. I returned another item on June 29 and it’s still in route. 

Valued Contributor
I received someone else’s item. My name on the package someone’s else’s name on the packing slip.

Customer service chat is going to resend me my item and I gave them the packing slip info to hopefully have the other lady’s items resent.