Respected Contributor
Over a month ago I ordered a logo top. It took 7 days to receive and when I opened it I didn't like the color. No problem I returned it and sent it back requesting it in black. About three weeks later I checked on my returned and noticed it was in process FOR the same COLOR! I called CS and asked if I cancel the order and was told no it had shipped. So I waited opened it up and wrote a big note to send it to me in BLACK. So I checked the status of my order today and it said Refunded. I called CS and they offered to even put it on easy pay but I figure 3x is would be to much. What part of exchange for black did they not get the 1st or even 2nd time
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor
Luckily, this never happened to me, but it seems customer service has gone downhill recently, according to many posters. The best advice is NEVER request an exchange. Always ask for a refund when you return the item. Order the replacement color or size as a new, separate order.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor
Your right. I now know they don't bother to read what the return is for and what the customer wants!
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
New Contributor
At least you got something. Today I received an empty package. It was sealed so. I know it Was not stolen in the mail. Someone in the processing,filling orders line is a thief. I would think It was a mistake if it hadn't happened to me before. This time it was a Judith Ripka necklace and we know those are not cheap. I asked the representative if they checked boxes to make sure there was something in them. She said yes. If this is the case then the person packing for shipment had to have taken it. They need better checking of these employees. I waited for this to arrive only to have nothing and ofcourse now it is sold out. With the new return shipping rules, I am re-thinking shopping at QVC. I spend at lot at the Q . Management take notice.
Honored Contributor

Hi hsawaknow. ..... a similar thing happened to me too....I had ordered some softspot shoes in a 6 and I needed a 6 1/2 so I asked for a replacement....but I got a refund instead and my size and color were and still are available---so whoever handles returns is not reading what we are requesting, and since they are no longer returning original shipping, I am not buying shoes anymore from QVC (except Ryka--and just hope they don't mess with their sizing because these fit me well and their prices were actually cheaper than our local stores here....but of course QVC will probably go up on that too and then it's bye bye Q....)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”