Respected Contributor

Re: special value presentation

@SeaMaiden  I hope you are not purchasing anything from the Issac Mizrahi line and some others that sell on QVC because he is worth much more than 15 million. Maybe CB was always interested in clothing and QVC is willing to give her a try. 

Valued Contributor

When these celebrities become obsolete in their chosen profession they will sell anything to keep their lifestyle and name revelant. Wasn't it CHER who was doing all those shampoo infomercials when her career hit A snag and then when asked about the shampoo she said she never used it. Now even happy dance got into the act selling all these kitchen things with his name on it. No thanks to patronizing all these celebrities.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

she only has a net worth of 15 million... guess that is why she sells anything and does anything for a dollar. Money is important to her lifestyle.

@SeaMaiden  and her husband is worth 14 million from his hockey days so I really don't think it's all about the money!

Valued Contributor

If anyone is concerned about someone's worth, and selling clothing, you might Google Laurie Feltheimer, and her husband, Jon, 30 million, not too shabby. Not to mention Harry Hamlin & Lisa Rinna.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

she only has a net worth of 15 million... guess that is why she sells anything and does anything for a dollar. Money is important to her lifestyle.

@SeaMaiden  and her husband is worth 14 million from his hockey days so I really don't think it's all about the money!

@mspatmac  I am sure she has  fancy house, and all the luxuries that go along with being a multi millionaire.  It is expensive to live the high life!  

Most multi millionaires are driven with a passion for  NEEDING MORE AND MORE.  Thus she goes in every direction from selling tuna to face care to clothes.... and of course her  obsession for making Hallmark movies!  

I am sure as soon as Candice comes up with a medical issue she will do ads on TV for pharmaceutical companies selling their drug that cured her.  Those pay very good....just ask Khloe KarTRASHian. She made over 20 million in the recent ad she did for migraine medication....and very expensive migraine medication that few people could even afford except a KarTRASHian😄8 tablets cost over $900.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I hope you are not purchasing anything from the Issac Mizrahi line and some others that sell on QVC because he is worth much more than 15 million. Maybe CB was always interested in clothing and QVC is willing to give her a try. 

@Janey2  Issac's fashion are not something I would purchase.