Regular Contributor

Has the Q changed their sizing?  It seems to me chest measurements for XL were 47/47.5 inches and now they are 48 inches.  Seems everything I am purchasing does not fit as well and the large is something like 44 inches.  Am I wrong?

Honored Contributor

Sizing hasn't changed.  Some lines and some styles run more generously than others.  I wouldn't consider 1/2 inch to make a significant difference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Have you lost or gained weight w/o realizing it?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sizing hasn't changed.  Some lines and some styles run more generously than others.  I wouldn't consider 1/2 inch to make a significant difference.

I agree with this. QVC sizing is fairly consistent, but not exact. Some styles are meant to be loose and others closer to the body. An XL coat is going to have different measurements than an XL shirt.

Honored Contributor

@mildoo wrote:

Has the Q changed their sizing?  It seems to me chest measurements for XL were 47/47.5 inches and now they are 48 inches.  Seems everything I am purchasing does not fit as well and the large is something like 44 inches.  Am I wrong?

@mildoo 

Yep your right....when I check the CLICK HERE measurements they change and arent always consistent with the usual sizing......While I realize some styles are fitted closer to the body than others and some like tunics are more loose fitting, but the problem is too many times the sizing of the classic style tops are so inconsistent within a QVC Clothing line and that's frustrating....Sizing SHOULD be CONSISTENT!!!  Thats why I rarely buy clothing from QVC anymore....I can go to a Department Store, find my size and the tops and blouses and t-shirts ARE perfect and consistent so why cant QVC clothing lines be this way too....Woman Frustrated  Wonder if this is why QVC's apparel sales are down.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Speaking of sizing, I have a coupon code from Land's End for 50% off so I was looking at a winter coat.

I found one that I liked and was reading the reviews and geez, what a confusing mess.  The reviews are all over the place as to size. Some say the coat runs big, some say it ran small, some say it's true to size.  Someone said they had to try 3 times before they got the right fit.    I used the icon for them to determine my size and based on the questions asked and my answer, I would take my typical size.   Now I'm rethinking even ordering.