Contributor

It seems there is way to much time spent talking about their TSV'S. It is unnecessary. And to go over and over the colors is so annoying!!!  AND hosts please stop telling us who to buy gifts for, the UPS man, the bus driver, the coach, etc etc, we know who we are buying them for.

Honored Contributor

Don't keep watching it.  While you may have seen it if you're continually watching others might be tuning in for the first time

Super Contributor

While I get that the hosts are trying to sell as many of the product as possible, the constant replaying of the TSV is overkill.  And now there's an extra 5 hours of it.

Honored Contributor

That KitchenAid mixer TS sure was on overkill.   OMG like who the heck wants one of those sitting in their kitchen....collecting dust and taking up counter space 300 days out of the year.....and the friggin  color WHO CARES

Trusted Contributor

I certainly agree with you, but they have to sell the inventory, and ITKWD is the prime retail space for that.  I turned the channel when the demonstrations came on.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden, Sounds like you are in the same stage of life I am.  We watch our diet very carefully, and so many years have gone by since we ate differently.  Our DIL recently received her DM’s old KA mixer.  It is kept put away, and she says “It’s not pretty, but it works.”

Esteemed Contributor

There is an overload of kitchen items and gadgets.  I would never buy  half the stuff they sell.  You can cook all the same stuff in a trusty old cast iron pan, IMO.

Trusted Contributor

@Maddie64  All good points. If those aren't bad enough, add in all the testimonial phone calls and I'm gone!  They may have been beneficial in the days before computers (for reviews), but they're totally unnecessary now. They are the one thing, aside from a bad host, that will make me change the channel fast.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Valued Contributor
The mixer was absolute overkill. I didn’t watch at all yesterday but that was landing channel when my DVRd show ended and I still saw it at least 10 times.

I was watching 30 to hour long shows.

Craziness.
Honored Contributor

@Maddie64 

Definitely overkill....come on QVC 3 times in one show????? It looks like these TSV's they selected just aren't selling like QVC thought they would......probably because too much of the same thing....they've had Kitchen Aid as the TSV quite a lot this year and I think those that wanted them already bought them.....same with some of the other TSVs....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”