Super Contributor

Someone please explain to me why does it take six days and still processing. the stores are open .. maybe time to go shopping . this is getting very old

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2    If you're really interested, there's plenty written about it mostly under the Customer Care forum.  If you're in a hurry, I'd go shopping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I placed an order for a Denim & Co top on the 11th. Still hasn't shipped. Meanwhile I got an email that my Spenco sandals have shipped.. I got them 2 days ago!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

Someone please explain to me why does it take six days and still processing. the stores are open .. maybe time to go shopping . this is getting very old

@Chatyone 2  I couldn't agree more.  I am no longer willing to wait. 

Honored Contributor

How about when you place an order and it says "backordered" a few days later, then you go look at the item and it is available in YOUR size, is in stock and you order it and it is shipped right away.  While the first one is still "backordered"! 

Now what's up with that?  I think they have a broke down computer system and don't have a furry rodent's rear idea about what they have, where it is, and what can be shipped.

I don't think it's parked on a boat, I think they don't know what they have!  Plain and simple.  They simply have major data issues.  I don't get this from anywhere else, and I order a lot.