Frequent Contributor

Holy Pete  ENOUGH with the shoes.  I am all shoed out

Linda

Honored Contributor

I like the shoe shows, Im a shoe nut.  I dont watch when stuff Im not interested in comes on.  Easy peasy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

I'm a shoe nut too.  However I rarely buy them from Q.  So far, every shoe they have sold is less expensive on other sites.  Other sites offer promo codes and free shipping.  My favorite is shoes dotcom.  If the sale isn't good enough, I wait a few days and receive another, better promo code.

Honored Contributor

I've gotten great deals with Q's As-Is shoes.  I recently purchased 2 pairs of boots and they both arrived in pristine condition. Couldn't be happier.

Honored Contributor

I’ve learned the hard way, not to order shoes online. Shoes and bras need to be tried on before purchased...each one fits differently.

The cost/inconvenience of shipping and returning shoes to Q Just is not worth the easy pay or better price. I can find great shoes at Marshall’s, TJ Maxx, Nord. Rack or DSW.

Esteemed Contributor

@pennysmom wrote:

Holy Pete  ENOUGH with the shoes.  I am all shoed out

Linda

Same here! Especially when the shoes they're showing are summer shoes. Why not show clearance winter shoes instead? Oh.....because there aren't many clearance items. 

Trusted Contributor

AMEN TO THAT @pennysmom

Respected Contributor

The next time you see a shoe in a double A, please call me. There are hundreds of us out here that know not to watch the shoe shows, because their all for plump feet. It's also very discouraging too. Same way there's never a size 4 ring. Good for you who can wear them, but how many of us, turn it off.?

Honored Contributor

Shoes are my addiction, I'm afraid.....but why buy them when you can't try them on, when you have to pay to get them, then wait days and days to get them, then have to pay to send them back. Makes no sense to me so I don't do that...... I do order from Nordstrom however---free shipping and returns and can mail them from my mailbox---but don't do that much either.  

Come on shoe manufacturers,  people with narrow feet wear shoes too