Regular Contributor

I wish they would stop saying they can get it to you by Christmas. They are dreaming. I have an order that dhipped on the 10th and still isn't here. Stuck somewhere. That's not the only one.

Honored Contributor

It's only the 17th.  There is still time for you tor received it.  Why gripe about someything that hasn't happened yet.

Honored Contributor

If it shipped on the 10th...they did their part.  They got the order out the door in plenty of time for Christmas.

Any delays can't be blamed on them...blame the weather and the courier.

And you really can't be too hard on that either....storms happen and the couriers are doing their best to get things delivered.

Esteemed Contributor

They just need to stop saying "guaranteed delivery in time for Christmas".....that "guaranteed" part needs to go. I heard somebody say that yesterday or the day before, think it was David.

Contributor

I ordered 2 items on Dec. 6, and they had a delivery date of Dec. 14.  One of them is now scheduled for Dec. 12 (it is now Dec. 20), and the other had the date changed to Dec. 24.  Both have been stuck in the local post office for a week now, since Dec. 13.  QVC doesn't have any control over what happens once things leave their warehouse -- They should stop promising Christmas delivery.