Contributor

Re: returns not being processed

I had the same thing.  I returned an item and did not see anything on my order status.  I called up and they weren't going to do anything if I hadn't called.

Regular Contributor

At what point does one get the Better Business Bureau involved? These delays are unacceptable.
Contributor

I got fed up after waiting 6 weeks. The returns were sitting there for 2 weeks not being credited. I called my credit card company and filed a Merchant Complaint with the Dispute Department. Within 24 hours...my credits appeared. You gotta hit them in the pocket book to get their attention. Companies do not like getting complaints from the credit card companies.

Contributor

Furthermore, I have stopped all purchases from QVC. I get packages from Amazon, HSN, best Buy, J Jill, and many other companies within 1 week. Returns are processed within 2 weeks...maximum. 

It's no longer a Virus excuse...it's bad management. 

Trusted Contributor

Update on my previous post.   I did email qvc an had my refund credited within two hours.   Thank you to the person who suggested that.   I understand slow deliveries (happening with a lot of companies) but do not understand not giving our credit when the product has been returned.   That alone will stop me from ordering.   Not right to hang on to our money for weeks.

Frequent Contributor

Was your card a Q card?  I wonder if I could call the issuing bank for the Q card.  I have gotten no credits and now one set is 6 weeks old.  I found one customer who said you can photocopy your return form before you mail the return and then use that to prove you sent it back but I have never photocopied those forms.  I will keep trying to talk to customer service but they are not helpful.

Kathy

Valued Contributor

I have had great luck with the Live Chat. I put on a TV show I want to watch and wait for the queue to get to me. Last night I was number 77 and  it took about a half hour to get to me. Another time my number was also in the 70's and it took about an hour. I received a refund last night for something I mailed back on June 13th. The package was tracked as being picked up from my PO on June 15th never to be seen again.