Occasional Contributor

didnt care for patrick as host of quacker factory and for a fashion person his pants were awful!!

Honored Contributor

I think he does a great job - Quacker Factory is supposed to be fun.

And, for the record, his pants are the ones with ducks on them.  "Quack, quack!"  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Patrick. They must love him in the UK, also. They had spring clothes on tonight. Quacker, though, has clothes that go through the seasons. 

Super Contributor

I enjoy the Quacker shows...no matter who is hosting or who the company rep is.  I appreciate the fun they bring to clothes.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with all that goes on in this world we need some fun.  That style goes with the Quacker style.  Keep wearing the pants Patrick.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he was just bringing some fun to the show..

Trusted Contributor

Hes a breath of fresh air.  He is being who he is.  Quacker is fun and easy dressing.  I  personally do not have any items, but many lovely ladies here love Quacker.  I say let him be.  LOVED his Quack pants....in this world we live in lately, ....i think he is awesome.  GO PATRICK !

Again , just another TRYING to bash on someone.  Really uncalled for in my opinion.

Simple Kindnesses.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch QVC anymore but caught Quacker Factory last night.  Patrick is an excellent host and knows his stuff.  He is quirky and quacky and adds a little fun to what would otherwise be a very boring show.  His pants were just ducky.  LOL.

Super Contributor

It’s a fun light hearted brand! We’re not talking Chanel. Patrick is adorable 

Valued Contributor

When I saw Patrick, I rolled my eyes. However, I watched the show and was pleasantly surprised at his expertice, his friendly demeanor and knowledge! He is a breath of fresh air. I think he tries to be silly, but also knows how to get down to the facts about QF