Occasional Contributor

I love demin & co and a few other brands but the prices are way to high for me this is not 5th ave NYC we watch to save some money.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

All prices are up everywhere.  I haven't been in a store but I suspect they're up there too.  Don't forget you're also paying for the convenience of not having to go to Fifth Avenue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

QVC did offer bargin prices years ago, but no more. I love to shop online and I love a bargin, so I check out the lunch time and prime time specials. Ususally the stuff is on clearance and you can save quite a bit. Also, As IS products are another way to go , but I don't buy As Is since I got shoes that looked like they were worn for 30 days and had an odor.

Contributor

Grams4, I agree wholeheartedly!!!!  The QVC of "OLD" was a q VALUE c channel.  I bought lots of things, but in the last two years the prices of blouses went from 20-30 dollars to 50-60 dollars.  What is sad, is MOST of the clothing items are made in CHINA and cost 1/10th of what they are charging us!!!  Will NOT pay that for clothing.  

Occasional Visitor

I was a big Susan Graver fan in past years but I just can't afford her stuff anymore!  Unfortuanately, I don't buy  as much as I used to from the Q. I see what  they have then if I really want it  I look in a brick and mortar store.

Honored Contributor

@TerriKr wrote:

I was a big Susan Graver fan in past years but I just can't afford her stuff anymore!  Unfortuanately, I don't buy  as much as I used to from the Q. I see what  they have then if I really want it  I look in a brick and mortar store.

@TerriKr

This mornng she was selling cotton/modal blend turtleneck shirts for  $42.50 + $3 shipping.  58 Cotton/ 38 Modal / 4% spandex.

LandsEnd has sold a similar blend turtleneck for several years for a lower price.  I have a closet full of them.

In fact, there are some colors and sizes on sale now for as low as $7.99.  And, if you spend $40, shipping is free.  

Honored Contributor

I think I can get just about the same type of clothing at the local stores or even online with NO shipping and usually on sale too.

Contributor

PRICES ON QVC HAVE GONE UP TOO HIGH. SINCE THEY PUCHASED HSN!