Honored Contributor

QVC does a great job of this every year, it looks lovely 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear   I was just remarking to my sister how pretty the set looks with the flowers, beautiful shrubbery, furniture and pumpkins.  It's refreshing to see them outside, out of the studio.  She lives in the area and says the temperature today is about 70° and breezy.  Perfect.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear   I was just remarking to my sister how pretty the set looks with the flowers, beautiful shrubbery, furniture and pumpkins.  It's refreshing to see them outside, out of the studio.  She lives in the area and says the temperature today is about 70° and breezy.  Perfect.

it's perfect today in the North east great day to hang out wash 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just noticed it while watching the BFD presentation.  Very nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

it's perfect today in the North east great day to hang out wash 

We live S. WI & I hung out two loads of laundry this morning.  They dried beautifully and smell so good.  Then I detailed our this &  my DH washed it. Now we are excited about going on a mini 4 day vacation.

Glenda

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!

Regular Contributor

I also think it's beautiful.  Change of pace and they've done such a great job with the set this year.

Honored Contributor

On another note, as someone who criticized the indoor sets when they originally made the change, they too are looking good now.  Whoever did the tweaking has done a fine job.