Respected Contributor

Didn't Mike Rowe pass gas while demonstrating an excercie machine back in the day ? 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

There is one that always comes to my mind. This was so, soooooo long ago. Sweet Mary Beth was presenting a spoon or something. That doesn't sound right...spoon??? I can't remember the item exactly, yet I can clearly see the scene in my mind. Ha! But it was something she had in her hand saying how durable it was and she banged and banged it and it literally broke into pieces. Of course MB handled it like a trooper. She laughed, recovered, and moved on. God Love Her!  

Honored Contributor

My favorite was when Kathy Levine, not known for her cooking skills, was demonstrating a bread machine.  She carefully loaded all the ingredients that had been laid out for her.  She then turned the machine on.  It made the most God-awful racket imaginable.  She had a look of pure horror on her face.  Apparently someone had left a metal part that should have been removed, in the machine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The most recent one was when the Hallmark rep was putting those self-lighting Christmas trees together. The top half wouldn't light. She was a pro and moved on.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My favorite was when Kathy Levine, not known for her cooking skills, was demonstrating a bread machine.  She carefully loaded all the ingredients that had been laid out for her.  She then turned the machine on.  It made the most God-awful racket imaginable.  She had a look of pure horror on her face.  Apparently someone had left a metal part that should have been removed, in the machine.

I never understood why someone as polished as Kathy Levine never learned to cook. Coming from a Jewish family especially. She claimed she ate out 7 nights a week. I do believe she married late in life to a pilot. Perhaps he Is the cook in the house. It's awfully expensive dining out every night and frankly boring. I would miss home cooked meals.

Honored Contributor

One time Jayne was putting on a stretch bracelet and it broke while she was sliding it on her wrist.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

yes, that was pretty bad

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl good grief, lighten up, we all know it is live tv. That is waht makes it funny when things do happen, . For goodness sakes it is not rocket science, it is a shopping channel. When I see comments like this, I think of the title of kathy levines book" It is better to laugh".

I have read many posts that I am not particularly interested in but I do not feel some uncontrollable desire to try to insult someone over it. I have written on this forum before, if we can not converse politley hear, see each others opinions, agree to disagree, have dialogue and discussions, then what is the point in having the forum.

Have a truly good day, I wish no one any harm. Just thought it may be a little humorous.

I have seen bloopers on live news prgrams etc, they can be amusing.

Trusted Contributor

I bet that was a priceless moment. Loved Kathy Levine.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Didn't Mike Rowe pass gas while demonstrating an excercie machine back in the day ? 

@Reever

LOL!!!!

Mike Rowe was before my time, my cable co didnt carry it back then, but someone directed me to You Tube and some of Mike's presentations and they are hilarious....After he left QVC he had a TV show and they had him re-live and present once again some of the products that were his  most hilarious moments....a doll comes to mind.... so funny!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”