Respected Contributor

I was told by imanoldhippie, I believe is her handle, how to post a new message. She couldn't believe I didn't know how. Well I didn't , so she instructed me and I worked on it a couple days, because when I went on "Welcome get started", I got a red ciecle with a line through it. I finally got it right, or hope I have. So thank you Old Hippie if this goes through. 

Respected Contributor

You did get it right! 😃

Honored Contributor

It definitely went through. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@HLP ........You did great!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I just wish I knew how to post a picture from an iPad. @lolakimono  told me but it’s just so intimidating to me. I don’t know why I’m so afraid to try. Congratulations to you posting. Now let your voice be heard on these forums. 

Respected Contributor

@HLP  It’s always good when one gets a “win” with technology. Congrats!

Trusted Contributor

@godi   I would like to know how to post a picture too.  I always admire those who are so much more tech savvy than I am.  When I started a new job a few years ago & had to learn all the office technology I felt like I was always playing catch-up!  You're right - sometimes you just have to play with it through trial & error.

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@godi   I would like to know how to post a picture too.  I always admire those who are so much more tech savvy than I am.  When I started a new job a few years ago & had to learn all the office technology I felt like I was always playing catch-up!  You're right - sometimes you just have to play with it through trial & error.

Me too, That will be my next project. We didn't have tv till I was a senior in high school, and few people did. I recieved so many nice vibes, and thanks to everyone who wrote. An old dog can learn new tricks.