Valued Contributor

Re: more QCARD perks....thanks QVC! 2023

@sunshine45 wrote:

good through 9/6/23

20% off total purchase up to a $20.00 discount

use code SUMMERQCARD23

Finally, they are giving us decent rewards for having a QCard. I love when stores give perks to their cardholders. I am thrilled to see that the Q has jumped onboard. Little incentives like this go a long way with customer loyalty. 

Super Contributor

It's about time they offered rewards & perks. Could be too little too late but I hope not.

Honored Contributor

Take 20% Off†† your Fashion, Shoes, or Bags Purchase

with your QCard & code FALLSTYLE23. Now thru 9/10 at 11:59pm ET. Maximum savings of $20.

*Purchases subject to credit approval. This promo code may be used towards your Fashion, Shoes, Handbags and/or Luggage purchase from QVC® using your QCard®, HSN Card or Zulily credit card and applied using standard checkout on 9/8/23 at 12:00am ET to 9/10/23 at 11:59pm ET. This promo code may be used for merchandise only, excluding gift card purchases. This promo code may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard®, HSN Card, or Zulily credit card account. This promo code is not valid at any QVC retail location and cannot be applied using Speed Buy® functionality. The promo code will be applied to each qualifying item in your order. No minimum purchase amount required. Maximum savings of $20. The promo code is not transferable. Valid for select customers only. Limit of one promo code per transaction. Valid for one use only. Cannot be reused for cancelled or returned orders. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the promo code issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one promo code.  No additional promo codes will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer.If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

10/10

12 Days of QCard®

Today! Take 20% off your purchase with your QCard & code QCARDDAY1. Valid today only. Maximum savings of $20. (Plus, check back every Tuesday, now thru 12/26, to see a new deal revealed!)

*Purchases subject to credit approval. This promo code may be used toward your purchase from QVC® using your QCard® or HSN Card and applied using standard checkout from 10/10/23 at 12am ET to 10/10/23 at 11:59pm ET. This promo code may be used for merchandise only, excluding gift card purchases. This promo code may not be redeemed for cash and may not be used as payment on your QCard or HSN Card account. This promo code is not valid at any QVC retail location and cannot be applied using Speed Buy® functionality. The promo code will be applied to your total transaction amount at checkout. No minimum purchase amount required. Maximum savings of $20. The promo code is not transferable. Valid for select customers only. Employees of QVC or any of its affiliates are not eligible for this offer. Limit of one promo code per transaction. Valid for one use only. Cannot be reused for cancelled or returned orders. If QVC determines that any purchase violated the terms of this offer, then QVC will be entitled to void the promo code issued in connection with such purchase without notice. Auto-Delivery customers are only eligible for one promo code. No additional promo codes will be sent in connection with any subsequent Auto-Delivery shipments. Offer not valid for items ordered on Waitlist. Auto-Delivery items and Advance Order items that are not ordered during the Promotional Period, but subsequently ship during the Promotional Period, are not eligible for this offer. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of the terms. Other restrictions may apply.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

HSN CARD PERKS for 10/10 (also valid if you use your QCARD at HSN)

CODE 185365 

$15 off of a $75 purchase, may be used multiple times.

Purchases subject to credit approval. This coupon is issued for promotional purposes. This coupon cannot be applied to prior purchases or used as payment on an HSN or QVC credit card account. Customer must use their HSN Card or QCard® when making the purchase. Coupon 185365 can be used on more than one item and can be used multiple times by its recipient and is valid for $15 off your order of $75 or more from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Excludes gift cards and purchases made on QVC+ and HSN+. Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, Bose and Fitbit. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is only valid on 10/10/2023 Between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM ET.

Honored Contributor

CODE: JEN20 is good for $20 off of a $40+ purchase.

i dont think you have to use your QCARD so try it out.

i have no idea when it expires, but it did work on lunchtime special items.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Thank you. It worked without having a QCard.

Contributor

@sunshine45 Thank you for sharing Jen20. I had several saved items I was waiting for a deal to buy. So the code save me the shipping on all plus $6 for a total of $20. Great!

Honored Contributor

@Hemi 659 

@elated 

you are welcome.

so glad they worked for you! every little bit helps! 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 

I have not purchased from QVC all year. The other night I see a  D & B Purse, that I fell in love with.

I wish I would have had this coupon. It would have covered either shipping charges or the tax charges.