Super Contributor

@Kachina624 

I don't understand why I like watching the LOGO shows. I don't even like most of the clothes. Same with Kim Gravel. I'd never buy their clothes but I enjoy watching them and Isaac. Half the time they get on my nerves but I'll still tune in to watch them. Only times I'll watch QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@xryretriever. I too like to watch Kim and Isaac as they're both charismatic and very entertaining.  I watch Logo for awhile because I love her pants,  and tops made of 230 Rayon, my favorite fabric.

I rarely buy anything from any of them; Logo only on clearance for sure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree. Some like Logo but sometimes I find the clothing out of control. Don't see the attraction. But to each her own. I just change channel. 

Valued Contributor

I'd be the first to tell you I didn't like LOGO.

However,,,,,,

I picked up an "as is" LOGO dress on a whim. It was mega cheap and I WFH so I can just throw it on and whatever.

Received it the other day and I am wearing it now and I like it. I just got back from a quick walk to grab a coffee and in the restaurant, I received multiple compliments and "Where did you get that?" 

While I firmly believe compliments are a form of social lubricant, I am glad I bought the dress. So, you never know!

Contributor

@xryretriever wrote:

@Kachina624 

I don't understand why I like watching the LOGO shows. I don't even like most of the clothes. Same with Kim Gravel. I'd never buy their clothes but I enjoy watching them and Isaac. Half the time they get on my nerves but I'll still tune in to watch them. Only times I'll watch QVC. 

I enjoy watching them too. Smiley Happy