Esteemed Contributor

I ordered two items from QVC on 11/22.  Still waiting; they are shipping from within my state and only have to travel about 400 miles.  As far as I can tell, they are still stalled at the handoff from UPS to USPS in San Leandro.

Meanwhile, my two Target orders from last week:  one I received within 24 hours, the other in four days (shipped from another state).

Typical of my QVC orders and the reason why I don't order much anymore from them.

Trusted Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

I ordered a Dennis Basso coat on Saturday night and received it this morning ! Wow. 

By the way this is only the 2nd DB coat I have ordered but they are packed beautifully . 

@okaywitheasypay 

Very nice when this happens! And Basso makes wonderful coats, don't they?

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Kudos? For simply doing their job? I regularly order items elsewhere that are delivered within 2-3 days. QVC has the worst shipping of anywhere I have ever ordered. Endless days of 'processing' than days longer in the mail. Terrible!

@ellaphant.  Have you ordered recently?  Times have changed.

Nope, they still lag behind others. 

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 A300760 

I wanted the burgundy , but they were out of M so I bought the grey . I studied the reviews as always trying to decipher medium or large Smiley Happy I know many people say 'your size is your size' but not so much for me.  I guessed right with medium . It fit nicely except as some of the reviews said--the sleeves were super long. They were very awkward when cuffed . I called upon my rusty sewing skills and removed them just hemmed -- thank goodness it turned out all right. For the 'short armed ' I would use caution. Other wise I really like it as in the climate I live in I sometimes need a super warm coat.

I am still in shock as to how fast I recieved it ! I think because if came on the big brown truck (fantastic regular driver) . Karma kicked in with another purchase from QVC that was transfered to USPS . I waited a month with informed delivery saying it was at the same location for a month . I chatted with a helpful rep here and canceled the payment,. Called the local post office and they said they never recieved it --then suprise surprise -- I recieved it the next day. hmmm. By the way the chat went very fast .

Win some lose some.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

cute coat. Glade it worked for you. I bought one of his TSV  a month or so ago that was waterproof in burgandy . I oreder one size up to accomodate for bulky winter sweaters . Mine came in a box - guess because they packed it in with a couple of other things I bought .