Esteemed Contributor

Re: just discovered lunchtime specials

I always find them listed at 11am- sometimes the sidebar on the website isn't updated with the link yet. But if I type 'lunchtime' in the search field the items appear! I usually find one or two items a month to purchase, could be much more but I'm selective! In the past they impacted my return ratio too much.

Super Contributor

My best deals on the Q came from LTS! I check in almost everyday but also only wind up buying once or twice a month. Some of the items are just not for me, but when I hit it's usually a great deal!
Respected Contributor

I have found some deals there. Actually, I would clarify that by saying that often the LTS prices bring items into the reasonable range, as compared with the regular QVC pricing. I wish they would discount the s/h also. I have learned to READ THE REVIEWS first. I also look at the right margin for "Customers Also Liked" (or something like that) suggestions and find related items at clearance prices.

Super Contributor

They're "breakfast specials" for me, I get them at 8am in California. I like them, but don't expect a bargain every time, in the same way that Amazon's gold deals are mostly things I don't want either.

Super Contributor

I agree that the LT specials are among the best deals offered here, and I check them out whenever I can. It's so great when something I've been wanting comes up!

But I do get a giggle when I see items that have been sloshing around on "clearance" for absolutely years. Reminds me of department store bargain basements, before there were outlet stores. Stuff would just hang around until it was gone, I guess...but they would usually keep reducing the prices. With no retail space to maintain, I guess the cost for Q to keep it around must be low or they wouldn't keep recycling it.