Honored Contributor

Re: gosh I wish we could cancel orders we regret making in the middle of the night!!!!

@GenXmuse wrote:

I think the real problem is you need to get a handle on your impulse buying because you are always complaining about this. 

@GenXmuse exactly.  Same complaint over and over.  

Honored Contributor

Re: gosh I wish we could cancel orders we regret making in the middle of the night!!!!

@roeroe1005 wrote:

Put it on check-hold instead.  In the morning, change it to your credit card if you still want it. 

I tend to be an impulse shopper at times.  When I'm in that "mood", I use check hold and take a deep breath.Woman Tongue

@roeroe1005 , if you do this enough, you will no longer be allowed to make a purchase by check.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OP you have complained about this for months, probably at least a year so you should be well aware of the cancellation policy by now.  Didn't you say you were done ordering from QVC?  

@Lipstickdiva 

I don't know if @MalteseMomma  is done ordering from QVC, but she appears to be done with this thread.

She hasn't been back since her initial post.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Frequent Contributor

I have cancelled orders placed the next day. Simply went to my orders on QVC and hit the cancel button. Rec'd confirmation. Went to my e-mail and found confirmation that I print out.

Did this last week with the 4 Copper masks.

Esteemed Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

I had 2 items that I ordered on Sat ,only to find out free shipping on Sun , howver  the order says  " preparing your order ", so it would not let me cancel  the 2 orders  so I could reorder the same 2 items  under the free shipping. Bummer

@skatting44 

Have you tried contacting customer service? No guarantee of course, but it never hurts to call and ask, especially since it was within such a short period of time.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not have an impulse or snap decision making, shopping problem with QVC. I do with Amazon. LOL

Here is a system that I have implemented for my Amazon purchases, which works very well. I was so bad at one point that I found myself buying from them two to four times a week which is just ridiculous.

I now add items to my my list on the Amazon site. Every other week, I look at the items again and if I do not want the item anymore it gets deleted from my list. If I still want the items, I purchase.

It's amazing how many items I do not want any more after thinking about it for several days.

I believe that QVC has a wish list that you can utilize in the same manner.

Honored Contributor

They accept checks as a form of payment; there is no "check hold" policy.  IMO that is just a way to tie up inventory (and possibly sale prices) while someone debates a purchase.  They should do away with checks IMO. 

Trusted Contributor

HSN lets you cancel.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

OP you have complained about this for months, probably at least a year so you should be well aware of the cancellation policy by now.  Didn't you say you were done ordering from QVC?  

Give her a break, she was just making a point.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

They accept checks as a form of payment; there is no "check hold" policy.  IMO that is just a way to tie up inventory (and possibly sale prices) while someone debates a purchase.  They should do away with checks IMO. 

@Mj12 , I still cannot believe in this day and age QVC allows people to send checks in.  It would seem to me that if people want to pay by check, they should have to give their bank account info. to CS and the money should be pulled immediately from their account just like it is when you write a check just about everywhere else.