Respected Contributor

I recently ordered a set of 2 wirefree bras at a total cost of $46.53.  I received them and no they did not fit so I used the return label provided.  I recently got a confirmation on my gmail that the Q had credited my acct $36.08.  The return label shows $6.95 but the actual difference in my billing charge is $10.45.  Could someone explain this to me???

Honored Contributor

@BoomernicholsJust did my first return in 4 years!  Don't forget that in addition to the return postage we still pay the original postage.It doesn't come back.    Would that make up the difference?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols , millieshops is correct....the original shiiping charge is not refunded. In your case, the shipping charge must have been $3.50 because that plus $6.95 for the return label = $10.45.

Respected Contributor

I believe they have had a shipping label fee plus an additional return fee of $3.00 for some time now.  Everytime I return an item it costs me almost $10.00 so am ordering less.these days.

Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

I believe they have had a shipping label fee plus an additional return fee of $3.00 for some time now.  Everytime I return an item it costs me almost $10.00 so am ordering less.these days.

They only charge you for the return label. The original shipping cost is not refunded.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Thank you for your response!   Yes you pay your own return fee plus qvc's shipping cost.  In the future anything that I see and might interst me I will no longer purchase if there is a chance for a return for ill fitting items.. I have learned a good lesson and will take that $10.00 and drive to our nearest mall 26 miles away and put that in the gas tank or on an item that I can physically try on.

Valued Contributor

Shameful

Respected Contributor

@HiLo wrote:

No, that is incorrect. There is NOT a $3 return fee. If you use the return shipping label, the associated fee is deducted from your refund, and the original shipping fee is not refunded. There are no additional return fees.

Valued Contributor

Good thing the traeger grill is on free shipping today. Can you imagine getting stuck paying shipping both ways on that heavy thing. You probably still have to pay to return it

Esteemed Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

Good thing the traeger grill is on free shipping today. Can you imagine getting stuck paying shipping both ways on that heavy thing. You probably still have to pay to return it

@MrSour,  since Q's "normal" S&H on the Traeger grill is $96.98 I can't imagine what the cost would be for an individual to return it.

I would be interested in seeing what Q's return label fee is for the grill.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.