Not applicable

i do not like the changes.I agree with alot of other people.I have been shopping with the company,ever sence it was CVN .I started shopping around 1982.You are making it harder for some of the older shoppers who have been with your CO.And you do not help with all your price changes.I think you will lose alot of your old customers.

Honored Contributor
Come on now, the changes are not drastic. Surely you can adjust.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree ... Nothing drastic that I can see.

Respected Contributor

What hasn't increased drastically in price? I bought a couple things off of amazon the other day and when I checked for shipping the new price (not mind) went up $5.

Don't blame it on being old, us other old people might get offended. Smiley Wink If you are unwilling to learn something you will be left behind. Q is not the only site that 'updates'.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Every one has the right to their opinion. The changes that are moving me along aren't related to the website, but rather to pricing, shipping, product availability, product variety, awful programming and mediocre on-air talent. As for prices, I'll always look for a better deal and can usually find it.

In fairness though, I was recently looking on the JCP website and was literally astounded at the way their prices for home goods have reached stratospheric proportions. They used to be a good mid-range option for folks, but at this point I don't know where to look for reasonable prices for rugs, curtains or some furniture items. For a company that's been in such dire straits in recent years, I don't see how they're commanding those prices.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...