Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

I'm not interested in going, but $75.00 for all that is not bad. (Translates to about 8 items at the grocery store these days.) Sounds like fun for DV, QVC/Foodie fans. 

I realize it's a whole weekend spent at QVC, but if you extend your time there, Longwood Gardens is worth a vistit too. It's a pretty area of PA to visit.

there is lots to see and do there

Respected Contributor

Re: announcement

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@amyb wrote:

I'm not interested in going, but $75.00 for all that is not bad. (Translates to about 8 items at the grocery store these days.) Sounds like fun for DV, QVC/Foodie fans. 

I realize it's a whole weekend spent at QVC, but if you extend your time there, Longwood Gardens is worth a vistit too. It's a pretty area of PA to visit.

@amyb   It's Saturday or Sunday, not both days.

I'm not interested at all, but the price sounds very reasonable for a 7-hour day with the food host(s), dinner, and whatever else they have in store for people attending.  

Oh ok, re, days, still I agree, not bad. Come to think of it, comparitively, in my neck of the woods, anytime you just step into any of our  (albeit nice) restaurants...2 drinks, a few appetizers and tip is usually that much or more! Anyway, everything is relative. Like I said...sounds like for the real fans of DV's shows and those wanting to tour Q...it'd be a fun day.

I toured QVC about 10 years ago, was fun and interesting. SG was on air as we looked down to the set...she was tinier than she looked on tv to me. Also Chaz was there on another set presenting. It was interesting to see how behind the scenes everything worked. At that time they still had their store downstairs; don't think that's there anymore.

Honored Contributor

If we lived closer, it would be fun. $75 isn't a bad price to pay for food and fellowship with viewers and hosts.

Super Contributor

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TICKETS??

ITS NOT LISTED UNDER TOURS OR AUDIENCE SHOWS

Contributor
We got our tickets for Saturday. Traveling all the way from NC. My daughter and I think it will be so much fun and a mini vacay. Let me see if I can post the ticket link….
Super Contributor

HOW DO YOU GET TICKETS - CAN YOU GIVE ME THE LINK??

Contributor
Looks like the link isn’t posting. Go to Instagram and click on the link in the QVC BIO
Contributor
Esteemed Contributor