Valued Contributor

You need to do something about your atrocious customer service

I realize there are more important things in life but I have never had as many problems with my orders than I have lately. I just have to vent about 2 examples lately:

1. I ordered an amethst ring (J156635) several weeks ago. Loved the style but the amethyst was totally discolored. half of it was medium purple, the other half was basically clear. I contacted CS and asked if that was how it was supposed to be (for some reason) or if I exchanged it, would I get one with more uniform color? they assured me that I must have a dud, to fill out my exchange slip with all this info and they would send me a quality new one. so I did. several weeks later, I still did not have my new ring. I checked my order status and sure enough they never EXCHANGED it, they just refunded me. I emailed CS asking why, and they will not give me a reason, they just say, 'the ring is still available if you want it'. I emailed back explaining why I returned it, and asked how I could ensure that I would not get the same poor quality ring that I just sent back. they wrote back with a bunch of words that completely did not answer my question. In other words, they sure did add that cr aappy ring back into inventory and I probably will get the same exact one!!! Needless to say, I will not be reordering this ring, they just lost themselves $140 that I was jumping through hoops to give them.

2. I ordered 4 eyeshadows on EZ pay day (3/25). For some reason they sent all 4 packaged and shipped seperately even though they all left the same day from the same warehouse... I got 3 of them a few days later no problem. I never got the 4th. If I check the tracking information it makes no sense (e.g. shows that it was in PA on 3/30 but in chicago, where I am on 3/29??). I understand shipping issues happen and emailed CS, they were polite and asked if I wanted a replacement or refund. I asked for a refund. They would not give me a refund until numerous back and forth emails, I had to verify every single piece of personal information. meanwhile I've already had to pay for it on my credit card because the billing cycle came and went. then they finally send me an email saying they refunding me "$1.67". !!! the eyeshadow was $26 plus shipping, plus tax! it should not take over one month to get this resolved.

I'm done ordering from the Q. I have never had so many problems from any other retailer, online or otherwise.