Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Franklinbell wrote:

@rms1954 and then she danced!

@Spurt  As long as JT don't start doing Ballet or any kind of dance.  That will be my final straw.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Esteemed Contributor

Re: You Go Shawn!!!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

A lot of viewers were turned off by Renee's brand due to the silly dancing.....Funny how on AM Style this morning there was no dancing, just models dressed in the TSV dresses....an actual professional presentation imagine that...👍

@Spurt 

At least what I watched the other night she has toned it down. I actually watched the hour long presentation without rolling my eyes or changing the channel. I was one of the viewers that was completely turned off by the dancing. This is not a nightclub it's a shopping channel.

She has a good brand. I own several pieces, with reasonable prices. Why cheapen it with juvenile antics. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

A lot of viewers were turned off by Renee's brand due to the silly dancing.....Funny how on AM Style this morning there was no dancing, just models dressed in the TSV dresses....an actual professional presentation imagine that...👍

@Spurt 

At least what I watched the other night she has toned it down. I actually watched the hour long presentation without rolling my eyes or changing the channel. I was one of the viewers that was completely turned off by the dancing. This is not a nightclub it's a shopping channel.

She has a good brand. I own several pieces, with reasonable prices. Why cheapen it with juvenile antics. 

@icezeus 

Yep, I agree about the dancing it's just too much.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Franklinbell wrote:

@rms1954 and then she danced!

@Spurt  As long as JT don't start doing Ballet or any kind of dance.  That will be my final straw.

Seems that not watching any of Jane's shows would solve a lot of problems for you. (I have seen her dance--the horror!)

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe Your comment regarding JT doing ballet made me smile. I also expect JT to break out in song anytime, "When You Wish Upon A Star". Well, we all know how much she loves all things Disney.