Respected Contributor
Noticed one of my orders that says “Shipped” does not have a tracking number. Called CS awhile ago to see if they could give it to me and the response was they don’t have a tracking number and could not even tell me how it was shipped. They did acknowledge this was a problem with some recent orders but noted customers were receiving their orders. CS representative did not know when this shipping issue would be resolved. Seems they fix an issue and it creates yet another new one!
Respected Contributor

Re: Yet, Another Shipping Issue

I ordered a Denim & Co jean jacket on 5/4.  It has been "in process" ever since then.  I just checked a few minutes ago an it is now backordered.  I cancelled it immediately.  Until they get this shipping issue under control, I'm not going to be ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman   I'm surprised you were able to cancel.  That's the way it should be, but doesn't seem to have been possible for many.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@KentuckyWoman   I'm surprised you were able to cancel.  That's the way it should be, but doesn't seem to have been possible for many.

It was a stroke of luck.  I guess I just checked the status at the right time.  Maybe when they moved it to backordered status made the difference.  Glad I don't have to worry about it.  I think is they can't meet estimated date of delivery, they should give you the option to cancel.  JMO.

Respected Contributor

I have had shipping issues recently too.  No more ordering from QVC for me for a few months.  Fortunately, there are many other sites to shop online.

Honored Contributor

We all know that by now.  It's not news to anyone.  I don't there's any point to the continuing onslaught of  "my order is late"  "what does processing mean"  yada yada yada.  We can control this ourselves.  If shipping times are problem for any shower, the solution is shop elsewhere until or even if QVC works this thing out.  I just assume that it will take 8 or 9 days and that way.  Although to be fair to QVC, my last 4 items arrived in in less that a week.