New Contributor

I bought my first Liquid Knit top because it was told how they don't wrinkle. Susan said you can roll them in a ball and pack them. You can travel all day and not a wrinkle. Well when mine came they were a wrinkled mess. I tried pressing them, and had to keep going over them and they are not 100% wrinkle free yet. Has anyone had a problem with the liquid knit???? I am afraid to put a coat on over top of it and travel in a car. I don't know what I am going to look like when I get to my destination. Just wanted to know if others have found this too. 

Honored Contributor

I don't have a whole lot of liquid knit, but all of those that I have are fine.  I've never had the wrinkling problem you describe.  In fact, the top that I have on right now is a prime example of why I've experienced:  I have on a long-sleeved tunic length top that I wore to a luncheon today.  I've had it on since 10 this morning and it's now after two.  I've drive to the center where I was having lunch.  Sat through a 2-hour lunch/program.  It was a bit warm in there, so I scrunched up my sleeves from time to time.  I see no wrinkles in the top.  Maybe you can contact SG.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with liquid knit.  Which top did you get that wrinkles?

Valued Contributor

I have at least 5 liquid knit tops and have never had them wrinkled, even when balling them up.  Can you post the item number?

New Contributor

A269282. It was the set of two tops, one printed and one plain. I don't understand this if none of you have had a problem.  

Respected Contributor

@Faithiegirl wrote:

A269282. It was the set of two tops, one printed and one plain. I don't understand this if none of you have had a problem.  

----------------------

SG tops usually run $45-$55.  That set of two averaged out to about $32 each.

My guess would be that, to achieve that price, slight changes had to be made.

Only a guess.

Respected Contributor

Wow.  Wonder what that's about?  I have several SG tops and wrinkles are not an issue.  I iron and press just about everything I wear, with the exception of these tops.