Honored Contributor

@Citrine1   Greasy looking and stringy?  By comparison , she's a raving beauty tonight.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   No, I don't like greasy looking and stringy, but when her hair looks freshly washed and straight, I really like it.  That Farrah Fawcet looking do is just not working for her.  

Honored Contributor

Her hair looks like a prom queen circa 1967.

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Kachina624   No, I don't like greasy looking and stringy, but when her hair looks freshly washed and straight, I really like it.  That Farrah Fawcet looking do is just not working for her.  

That do on Shawn always gives me Phyllis Diller vibes. 

Honored Contributor

Just took a look between commercials. 🙂

Shawn's hairstyle is a breath of fresh air. It is feminine, pretty and actually flatters her features. Every other woman on television seems to have straight, flat, parted in the middle too long  blah looking hair. I welcome seeing someone wearing something different. 

Honored Contributor

Better looking than CK.  You'd think it would at least look presentable since it's fake.

Respected Contributor
I dont know what's " back" but Shawn's hair is not a good look. Yes, Shawn has thick hair. Ido too..but I'd never style it like that. Yikes!
Honored Contributor

I wasn't watching, but just turned the TV on to see! I think she looks great, both hair and makeup. She's probably getting ready for the IT TSV at midnight. I didn't realize her hair was that long!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
I remember dying to have my hair "feathered" like everyone else. Sadly, my feathered hair was undone fight after I left the salon. My hair was so in-betweeney; it had a wave, but not a full curl. On the other hand, it would not lie straight at all, even with those barrettes with the feathers and ribbons (remember those?).
Regular Contributor
No, change to a new big loosely curled hair style, yet another color of oversized glasses from her stash of many, weight loss as evidenced by wearing form fitting white jeans as the choice of colors available tonight, a thinner more pronounced angular face and a new chiseled jaw on profile suggest a (partial) face lift. It is done all the time. Faces get smaller as hair gets bigger. She looks great.