Contributor

Wish list.......what happened?

REALLY????? I STILL cannot get into my wish list! Anyone else still having problems? I called CS and the rep did not even realize this was happening! She will 'forward it to corporate'. I asked if there is anything she could do and she said, 'no, that is a technical issue.' I understand this BUT the q is in the business to make money. This is not the way to do business!!!!

I just want my wish list back!

Why does this seldom happen to the 'other' shopping networks? Seems like the q has a plethora of 'technical' issues. Perhaps they should hire some good tech geeks considering they do a lot of business on the internet. Just a thought..... {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Occasional Contributor

Re: Wish list.......what happened?

Hi Kushii,

We apologize that you are not able to access your Wish List. We are working on correcting this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Amy - Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I totally agree with you. How long can this take to fix????? MY wish list has been gone for a week and if IT new what they were doing it would not take this long.

Occasional Contributor

Anybody else have their wish list but no prices? I hope that's not the new policy. I like to see the prices even tho I know they may have gone up since I posted them on my list
Occasional Contributor

Hi Postechnician,

Sorry you are not able to see the prices on your Wish List. We have reported this issue you are experiencing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you need help finding prices for anything.

Amy, Customer Care