Trusted Contributor

I want the hosts to wear the clothing and accessories which QVC sells, with the exception of wedding and/or engagement rings.  This may be a discriminatory practice, since the male hosts don't have clothes to choose from, but there are watches for men available.  Years ago, the female hosts had to wear company merchandise - why not now?  My niece has worked at Tiffany for nearly 20 years, and the rule there is that only company jewelry can be worn, with the exception of wedding and/or engagement rings.  If Quacker Factory is good enough for me to wear, it should be good enough for a host to wear. 

Contributor

@snowwhite714. I agree totally with your answer! High/low, no thanks, cold shoulder, ugly-trendy, etc.  I mentioned in another post that you can get really good priced cute items at JC Penney, Kohl's, TJ Maxx, Macy's etc.  Especially these days when brick and mortar are having a terrible time.  I loved your comment on Walmart...because that is where I get a lot of my tops and shorts and casual items and the price is great and the quality very good...if you pick and choose--some days better than others.  And at Target, which I rarely shop at, you can get really cute tops, shoes, pants, shorts, etc. for half the price QVC is asking.  It was so refreshing to see that someone else hates those awful "sharkbite" hemlines or high/low and yes that cold shoulder trend cannot be over soon enough!  

Respected Contributor

There is a huge difference between "designer look" and actual designer!  It's not just the name on the label either.  True designer clothes are not made by the millions or hundreds of thousands such as some lines on QVC.  Hosts always announce how many thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions that some items have sold over the years.