Contributor

Lately I am only able to get shipping and tracking information on my orders about half the time. After it has shipped, I will check my order to see where the item is in the process and when I click on the tracking number a page comes up with a notice that says qvc.com is unavailable and to call the 800 number to place an order or the customer service number for other issues. When I called the cs number the woman had no idea what I was talking about and said she would report that I was having trouble with my account on qvc.com. Is anyone else having this issue? Or is it really just my account? Thanks for any information you all have.

Valued Contributor

Re: Why is QVC.com unavailable?

I haven't noticed any difference and I have placed 3 orders this week, all online

Esteemed Contributor

I've been trying to get details on a return using the QVC prepaid label. My package sat at the post office from Sept. 12 until Sept. 16 when it said it was "picked up by the shipping agent" at 6:35 a.m. Then when I checked again, it said it was "picked up and processed by the shipping agent" on Sept. 17. (What happened to a whole day?) After it's picked up, the post office can't provide anymore tracking.

I go to the QVC site and click on "Track Your Return" - it comes up and gives me the option to "View Details", then takes me to a blank page with "QVC.com Not Available at This Time" - I think it's just their way of sidetracking us when they don't take time to update information.

Valued Contributor

Contributor

I would never, in a million years, use QVC's return label. It's darn near thievery; you can mail back your return using the postal service and it costs a fraction of the UPS label. It takes about 30 seconds to write an address on an envelope. If you have a scale and your own postage -- which I do--you'll save a tremendous amount.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Miss Brenda Starr said:

I would never, in a million years, use QVC's return label. It's darn near thievery; you can mail back your return using the postal service and it costs a fraction of the UPS label. It takes about 30 seconds to write an address on an envelope. If you have a scale and your own postage -- which I do--you'll save a tremendous amount.

That totally depends on what you're mailing. And you can no longer take your package to the UPS store--it has to go to the postal service. Where it goes after that sometimes is anybody's guess. Besides, most of what I return is due to defects or totally incorrect sizing, so I don't pay for the return postage.

Unfortunately, this package had two jackets, two pair of jeggings, and a scarf....I do postage on the USPS website and no way I could beat QVC's label on this one. I ALWAYS check to see which is cheaper if I have to pay for it, and many times it's the QVC label. I don't send anything uninsured, and so often that's what brings the price up very close to or over QVC's label amount.

Super Contributor

I've noticed that the links for the tracking numbers give a broken site message, too.

If you want to follow the tracking for QVC deliveries, the best way is to copy/paste the tracking number from the "your item has shipped" email, into a search engine, and that will take you to the carrier's own website for tracking.

Don't use the one on the QVC order page, that's always missing the first two digits (eg 91, 92, something like that).