Esteemed Contributor

.....look at the host's Facebook pages anymore? I'm not on Facebook, and don't want to be, but I used to be able to look at the host's pages.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep you can still look by typing in her name on FB "shawn killinger qvc." 

Esteemed Contributor

@makena Thank you. I had tried that earlier with no luck, but I must have had it in the browser wrong. I appreciate your help Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@makena Thank you. I had tried that earlier with no luck, but I must have had it in the browser wrong. I appreciate your help Heart

I've heard others say that it does not work from the host page anymore, and I don't know why. 

Here is a link if you'd like it:

https://www.facebook.com/ShawnKillingerQVC/

Esteemed Contributor

@makena Thank you, again. I kind of chuckled to myself when I got your first reply because I had not mentioned that I was trying to look at Shawn's page. But I was and you guessed right. I wanted to see recent pics of that gorgeous baby. Heart

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@makena Thank you, again. I kind of chuckled to myself when I got your first reply because I had not mentioned that I was trying to look at Shawn's page. But I was and you guessed right. I wanted to see recent pics of that gorgeous baby. Heart

I guess I just assumed ... Woman Sad