Valued Contributor

Re: Why Are They Wasting Shawn

Seeing Shawn more than enough.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL wasting Shawn? Sorry she's paid to demonstrate products no matter what they are. I usually only watch IM's shows so that's pretty much the only time I see her. I'm not a big fan.

Esteemed Contributor

ha, yes, I woke up to see that and really enjoyed the whole thing. Then Q went to TSV, TSV, TSV, TSV, TSV programming and I changed the channel.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She seems to be on all the time.  Sometimes on two channels at the same time.  Amazing!  Amazing!

She's definitely the Queen of QVC.

If I'm honest, I don't get it. But it seems people must really love her or she wouldn't be on in prime time so often. She's clearly very successful and QVC knows it.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

She seems to be on all the time.  Sometimes on two channels at the same time.  Amazing!  Amazing!

-------------------

She is on way too often for me.  Between Shawn, Kirsten, Rachel, Kristine....I rarely watch that channel any more. I do not like their selling techniques or on air behavior.  Even if I am interested in the items on their shows, I change the channel. 

Honored Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

Seeing Shawn more than enough.

Maybe they could give some newer hosts more timeSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Way too much Shawn, I don't watch her shows any longer. Same with Amy, her extremely fast talking got old, she looks desperate. Not to mention her vocal pitch changes when her voice goes very deep.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

I think QVC is leveling the playing field with all of the hosts.

I am watching Rick hosting with Dennis Basso.  It is hysterical.  Poor Rick is taking one for the team.  He looks very uncomfortable.

I saw that!

"Feel it!"

"I'm not getting any closer to the models"

"Just feel the collar!"

Valued Contributor

Obviously she is not the "queen of QVC, PM style no longer hers.  Perhaps hosts are kept because they have a contract...

Respected Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

I think QVC is leveling the playing field with all of the hosts.

I am watching Rick hosting with Dennis Basso.  It is hysterical.  Poor Rick is taking one for the team.  He looks very uncomfortable.

I saw that!

"Feel it!"

"I'm not getting any closer to the models"

"Just feel the collar!"

A couple of years ago someone posted that Dennis was smoking outside the QVC studio in the parking lot.  Unprofessional to see a vendor outside smoking like you see at some of the stores I frequent or fast food establishments.  I have written several letters to local stores about employees smoking outside the establishment and how unprofessional it looks.