QVC Community

Re: Who's Excited for QVC Rose of Trale

@Sue in cincinnati I will pass that on to Barry and John and see what they can do! Best wishes Barbara

QVC Community

Re: Who's Excited for QVC Rose of Tralee??

So we getting ready for our last hour, until 1pm this afternoon....let us know if you are still up and watching! Lots of great things on sale for from 5am to 6am.....Barry, myself and Eve have lots of sweaters, fragrance and jewellery to share with you .....let us know what has been your favourite items so far......

New Contributor

I'm so unhappy I've missed this!  I just woke up to see the Claddagh band and it's lovely (I've ordered one).  

New Contributor

SOOOO SUPER EXCITED!!! My FAVORITE shop days of the year on QVC are St Patrick's day and the Rose of Tralee celebrations! Item J-318737 was just on, I bought this during the St Patrick's Day celebration but just LOVED hearing the story behind this ring. I will treasure it even more now!!! Thanks QVC and JMH Jewelery!!!
New Contributor

New Contributor

I've bought J146800 (Connemara sterling silver key pendant) and J275981 (claddagh earrings). Oh my...now I need to order J295867 ( claddagh photo pendant). Can't get enough of items made in Ireland!!! LUV
New Contributor

LOVE the Tree of Life Kilronan sweater!

New Contributor

Hi Stephen,

I am trying to purchase the Connemara disc necklace. I already own one in a lovely yellowish green. Now I want one in another shade of greean ( 39 left to go). Is this available today at QVC? 

I like light or dark green, just do not need another in the same shade I already have.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Weakness for belleek china.  I used to buy gorgeous pieces for my mom every year my husband and I would vaca in Barbados.  Their duty free shops had tons of belleek - dirt cheap prices too, it was unbelievable.  Pieces you'd never see anywhere else, one of a kind pieces.  I'd keep them until christmas and every year she so looked forward to what we bought for her.  She had a fantastic collection.  Now I have many of the pieces and my younger sis has a few.

Honored Contributor

There is a long R of T thread going on in the Community Forum, if you'd like to join in there.