Contributor

Re: Who Remembers This Model???

I remember her face but I must be confusing her with someone else.  That name isn't familiar at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

Of course I remember her.  She's lovely.  Didn't know her name.  Reminds me a a young Cristina Ferrare. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's always been confusion about her name, because it's pronounced like "Corinne" (kor-IN) but spelled "Kerin."  

She's a favorite of mine, and from what I understand she quietly uses her life to do good works for others...  a priceless beauty secret that radiates from within.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor

@Want2BCozy wrote:

Does anyone remember the long-time Q model who had the cleft in her chin and long wavy hair? She's been gone for awhile but I'd heard she and her mom sold their land, donating the profits to Hurricane Katrina victims.  I believe this act of kindness was revealed on the news or a talk show, though I didn't see it personally.  Anyway, I miss seeing her and for some reason I can't remember her name.  Does anyone remember her?  Not being able to recall her name has been bugging me and I have wondered if her name was Kathleen but I'm not sure . . . . Thanks in advance for your input. : )

CORRINE - we must have ESP - for some weird reason I have been thinking about her.

Valued Contributor

My husband always had the biggest crush on Kerin! He is from West Chester and whenever we visit, he always looks for her! LOL 

Yes, she and her Mom did a most generous act when they sold their beautiful land right along the Brandywine River!

I miss seeing her on air too.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

She is on right now with that scrubber tool

@YorkieonmyPillow  You must have her confused with someone else as she's no longer on the air.  She was a clothing model, not a scrubber model anyway. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@sapphire 2 wrote:

She also was a model for Quacker Factory.

@sapphire 2 I think she and Angel are good friends.  There a clique of Angel's friends (both Marias, Carrie, Colleen, and Kerin ), all were models with her and always model for QF.   I'm glad to finally know how to correctly spell her name... it's been written every way imaginable.  I always liked her blonde look better than dark brow but in any hair color, she was my favorite model. 

Years ago, on the morning show with Dan and Pat , they put a microphone on her and she actively participated. 

@Kachina624

She was also a vendor for a short while . . . selling candles.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986