Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,804
Registered: ‎05-08-2012

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????


@K9buddy wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Thingy???  C'mon, that can't be the actual word used.


Yes, I believe that is a direct quote from the host.


And that right there is the problem ...

Regular Contributor
Posts: 237
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

I don't know but rejoice if she's gone. Not a fan!

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎03-11-2014

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

Really people?! So so petty some of you are. I happen to enjoy watching Shawn and have missed her shows myself. That's why I sought out this topic. I truly hope she is ok and hope to see lots more of her in the really near future!

 

Some of you fit the true description of "mean girls"! Lighten up......or are YOU perfect?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 619
Registered: ‎02-12-2017

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????


@shopperinme wrote:

Really people?! So so petty some of you are. I happen to enjoy watching Shawn and have missed her shows myself. That's why I sought out this topic. I truly hope she is ok and hope to see lots more of her in the really near future!

 

Some of you fit the true description of "mean girls"! Lighten up......or are YOU perfect?


Great post!! 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,205
Registered: ‎08-15-2014

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

[ Edited ]

@cancun08

 

It's a nice way to say, "I'm having something medically done, but it's no one's business - therefore I'm not disclosing it".

 

If she wants to tell everyone about her "thingy" when she gets back, I'm sure she will.  Bunch of nosey Rosey's on here.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,205
Registered: ‎08-15-2014

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

@KathyPet

 

Her life isn't everyone's business.  She has a right to her privacy, especially anything medical.

 

She can call it whatever she wants.  Sheesh.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,900
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

[ Edited ]

@NJQGal wrote:

@cancun08

 

It's a nice way to say, "I'm having something medically done, but it's no one's business - therefore I'm not disclosing it".

 

If she wants to tell everyone about her "thingy" when she gets back, I'm sure she will.  Bunch of nosey Rosey's on here.


@NJQGal

I have already explained myself once.  See post #17. 

I couldn't care less about her thingy.

 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,660
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????


@NJQGal wrote:

@KathyPet

 

Her life isn't everyone's business.  She has a right to her privacy, especially anything medical.

 

She can call it whatever she wants.  Sheesh.


YEs she can but a "Medical issue" sounds so much more adult than a "thingy"

Regular Contributor
Posts: 239
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????


@NJQGal wrote:

@cancun08

 

It's a nice way to say, "I'm having something medically done, but it's no one's business - therefore I'm not disclosing it".

 

If she wants to tell everyone about her "thingy" when she gets back, I'm sure she will.  Bunch of nosey Rosey's on here.


You will know right away when she comes back. Can't miss it. she was back for a show and I was surprised.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,475
Registered: ‎03-14-2015

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

zipper-mouth-face.png