Super Contributor

Re: Where is Shawn Killinger??????

So happy to read this wonderful news, about Shawn and her husband . All the best to them and their new baby and family Smiley Happy 

Occasional Visitor

not   fan......then keep your negative thoughts to yourself

Occasional Contributor

she adopted a baby girl in June, 2017

Occasional Contributor

she adopted a baby girl in June, 2017

Respected Contributor

I am very happy for Shawn and her husband.  Much happiness to her and her family.

I miss Shawn.  She has a lot of energy that she brings to her presentations.

Occasional Contributor

sorry to all her fans, but, I just do not like ms. killinger at all....don't like the clothes she wears or the silly things she says at her age...she isn't the teenager she tried to dress like...but, to each his/her own, I guess....remember when she said when presenting a  Isaac fasion which had striped...she said so glad the FLORAL THING IS OVER and he almost went into a faint...he said...it is not over at all....she just says so many things like this and I just shake my head...have many who have told me they just can't warm up to her at all...SORRY, BUT, I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION ALSO

Shawn is a classy gal, we must respect her privacy and hope she is well. She worked soooo hard at QVC, being there night and day, I would only guess Lisa got tired...and decided to retire. It's hard work being in front of the cameras and selling everything...Retail is hard.

We wish you the best Shawn, I know Isaac M and so many others miss you. 

Take all the time you need, be healthy, enjoy yourself, relax!

Esteemed Contributor

@SWEET ONE wrote:

sorry to all her fans, but, I just do not like ms. killinger at all....don't like the clothes she wears or the silly things she says at her age...she isn't the teenager she tried to dress like...but, to each his/her own, I guess....remember when she said when presenting a  Isaac fasion which had striped...she said so glad the FLORAL THING IS OVER and he almost went into a faint...he said...it is not over at all....she just says so many things like this and I just shake my head...have many who have told me they just can't warm up to her at all...SORRY, BUT, I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION ALSO

I can't believe she would say such a dumb thing about Isaac's florals. He adores florals and brings them up the wazoo.