Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Quacker Factory lately?

The Dream Jeans choices available right now are very picked over.....just odd colors...

NO dark indigo in larger sizes and one or 2 to pick from in Med wash...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Angel answered a question on FB.  She said Quacker Factory will be back this month.

The program guide indicates 1/18 as the date.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  said:

I am surprised this line has lasted this long... way over saturated and most of the "Quackers" that were wearing the line have probably quacked their last quack a long time ago... and younger people are not wearing this old lady line.  Sorry If  that sounds mean, but it is an old lady line of clothes. I am an old lady of 65 but never found the the line fashionable or wearable.

You are correct.  It does sound mean.  And condescending.  Next time maybe you could "dial it back" a little bit.

Valued Contributor

I hope to see them back this Spring. The quality of their tee shirts is really excellent, and the embroidery is so beautiful. I am not a fan of all the sequins that used to decorate everything, but I love the embroidered tee shirts for Summer. They are dressy and classy.

Frequent Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Angel answered a question on FB.  She said Quacker Factory will be back this month.

The program guide indicates 1/18 as the date.

My program guide now shows Isaac Mizrahi and Denim & Co shows in place of the Quacker show on the 18th.  This couldn’t bode well for the line. For anyone who follows Angel on social media, has she made any comments lately?

Regular Contributor

Program guide now says it is on 2/4 from 5-7 pm and 2/5 from 2-3 am. on QVC2

Valued Contributor

I hope all this means is either they are having trouble getting quantities in, or hopefully QF is finding a new manufacturer in the United States.  I LOVE watching Angel and do buy some QF items, as I have been doing for years.  But really wondering why Angel is having so many live shows on FB instead of live on QVC??  I really wish QVC would diversify for lack of a better word, and spread the wealth.  There may be newer lines like say Kim Gravel that right now sell more, but just buy lesser quantities of spread the air time; we all do not like the same products; same vendors.  I have noticed that Susan Graver for instance doesn't appear to sell nearly as much as she used to, but she still has a big snare of the airtime for clothes, as does Denim & Co. (oh my, guess that's their own brand and more profit??), Lori Goldstein, etc.  Don't get me wrong, I was SG and LG also, but I really hope to see more of Angel and QF!

Honored Contributor

QF went back to the year 2000 where it belongs.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw a video this week where Angel said they were having issues with stock coming in. She assured the viewers that it is just a delay and they aren't going anywhere...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AlAnn wrote:

Program guide now says it is on 2/4 from 5-7 pm and 2/5 from 2-3 am. on QVC2

That's right: February 4th is Quacker Factory Day, the 26th anniversary of Jeanne Bice's QVC debut on The Quest for America's Best: Florida:

1995_01_30.jpg