Respected Contributor
I used to check the new items daily. Currently there are 913 items listed in new fashion and that number just grows every week. First of all, they are no longer new. And more importantly I don't bother anymore. I don't have the time to go through 913 items looking. It also doesn't work to click newest first. So much for browsing for new.
Honored Contributor

Re: "New" items listed daily?

@cody2 

Not sure where you are looking.

When you click on NEW at the top bar....you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and then you can click NEW TODAY.

There are usually 1-3 pages only.

Today there are only 141 items listing as new....and they are not all fashion.

I don't think you are looking for New in the best place.

Honored Contributor

@cody2    I usually check by the brands in which I'm most interested. I enter "Denim & Co new".  Some are not brand new but the seem to be listed with the newest ones first. There's other junk mixed in which I just disregard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@cody2 

Not sure where you are looking.

When you click on NEW at the top bar....you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and then you can click NEW TODAY.

There are usually 1-3 pages only.

Today there are only 141 items listing as new....and they are not all fashion.

I don't think you are looking for New in the best place.

@RespectLife Well now I feel like a dope. My apologies for my Q rant. You are absolutely correct. Thank you so much for letting me know how to actually navigate this board! Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

I also learned something new today 🥰

Honored Contributor

Oh you are very welcome @cody2  !

Respected Contributor

Most new items can be seen when you search the item number before they show up on the listings for new items. In jewelry, there are several American West pieces that apply for this right now.

Super Contributor

Hello @banned again, I read your post 3 times & I don't understand. How do you search by item # of a new item if you don't know the item # ?

Respected Contributor

@shoechic If you know which item numbers are used, then you search item numbers that are unused.